Terms & Conditions
- CANCELLATION CAN BE DONE UPTO 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE. Deposit is non-refundable 7 days or less prior to the event date.
DEPOSIT, REFUND & BALANCE DUE - Refund Policy Page
- A deposit in the amount agreed upon is required at the time of accepting the quote and signing our agreement. Snapbot typically requires 100% of the invoice amount as deposit in order to block the event date for you. Deposit is non-refundable 7 days or less prior to the event date. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, UPI, and all forms of debit and credit cards. The deposit secures the event date and times for the client and is refundable no less than 7 days prior to the event date.
- Balance is non-refundable 7 days or less prior to the event. Services will not begin until the balance is paid in full.
Payment for any overage in time must be paid before additional hours are provided.
PHOTO BOOTH OPERATIONS
- Snapbot agrees to have the photo booth operational for the time period specified; However, in some situations, operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance, service and/or photography optimizations. Snapbot agrees to send a qualified technician onsite to maintain and operate the photo booth. Should we fail to provide a fully operational photo booth during the agreed upon times, the client’s only remedy is a refund of payment received. Client agrees that Snapbot will not be responsible for consequential damages. If only partial services can be provided due to conditions beyond our reasonable control, then the rental charges shall be on a prorated basis.
- Snapbot will deliver setup and remove the photo booth from event location. Operation of photo booth times may be adjusted if event location or client ends the event prior to the contracted end time and no refund of money will apply. The area where the photo booth is to be set up is reasonably accessible and has level ground. requires access to venue at least 60 minutes before the event and 30 minutes after the event for setup and takedown.
PHOTOBOOTH ACCESS, WIFI, SPACE AND POWER
Client agrees to provide:
- A minimum 8x8x10 (L x W x H) feet area for our photo booth.
- Standard electrical outlet within 10 feet of photo booth designated area.
- Secure internet connection of at least 1MBPS (to enable wireless printing).
- Ensure adequate space access for guests.
- Theme Based Backdrop & Prop Table with cloth & decor
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- Snapbot reserves the right, in good faith, to cease the operation should the weather pose a potential danger to our personnel, the equipment, or guests. Since safety is paramount in all decisions, compensation will not be affected if operation is ended.
- Snapbot shall not be liable under any contract for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for lost profits or increased expenses) with respect to any claim arising from or related in any way to this agreement and services provided. The Client will indemnify and hold harmless and any photo booth attendants who are independent contractors working with at time against any and all liability related to Client's Event from the time of service and on into the future. Client will assume all legal fees claimed by third persons, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or negligence of or its employees, agents, or subcontractors.
- Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the equipment caused by:
1. Any misuse of the equipment by Client or its guests
2. Any theft or disaster (including but not limited to fire, flood or earthquake)
3. Loss of power or power surges to the photo booths at any time resulting in loss of pictures or damage of software and/or equipment.
ONLINE GALLERY, DIGITAL CONTENT & MODEL RELEASE
- All guests using Snapbot photo booths give Snapbot, the right and permission to copyright and use, photographic portraits or pictures of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose.
- Client gives Snapbot approval to host event images online. Client hereby releases, discharges and agrees to hold harmless from any liability, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation, any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
- If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under Contract Law, then that provision, or portion thereof, shall be deemed separate from the rest of this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, or portions thereof. This is the entire agreement between Provider and Client relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties. In the event of a conflict between parties, Client agrees to solve any arguments via arbitration. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and supersedes all prior oral, written and other agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may only be amended in writing signed by Snapbot and Client.
- Snapbot will design a printout based on material supplied by Client, including logos, fonts, monograms, and ideas.
Snapbot will provide a draft and one revision; additional revisions will be billed to Client at (1000 INR) per revision.
- Client understands and agrees that all sales and service fees are final.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct while on our site, and agree to abide by all laws, contracts, intellectual property and third-party rights.